CalTech Water’s services can include:
- Prompt lead follow up and report out
- Prompt responses to RFQs, voice mails and emails
- Opportunity tracking through Pipedrive
- Quote & proposal generation
- Territory sales coverage
- Product demonstrations, pilot studies, trials
- Trade show attendance and participation
- Joint face-to-face sales calls with manufacturer
- Account maintenance via phone, email and visits
- Up-selling account base in California
- Cross-selling account base in California
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts
Lead generation and follow up is a vital first step. We want to engage and focus on those who have expressed a need and/or an interest.
CalTech water will consult with each prospective customer lead to determine if their need can be satisfied by our manufacturers’ product(s)
CalTech Water works with our manufacturer(s) to draft and present a custom tailored solution with the best ROI for the customer.
CalTech Water is a vital link to savy solutions where the customer, the manufacturer and CalTech Water all win together.
As the need arises, and for an hourly rate and expense reimbursement, CalTech Water staff can provide project consulting, emergency deliveries, troubleshooting, start-up, training, and more. Rates vary depending on the scope of the need and the location, but should be a fraction of the cost to fly staff out from the factory. Additionally, CalTech Water can stock critical equipment, consumables and parts locally for a small monthly fee.
These premium services are not provided as part of the commissioned representation sales and marketing work covered in the manufacturer’s representative agreement. Manufacturer agrees to name CalTech Water as additionally insured and hold CalTech Water harmless for all onsite work at customers’ locations.